Jewellery pieces will experience discolouring over time due to factors such as exposure to moisture, air and chemicals. Unfortunately, tarnish is an inevitable occurrence, but you can take some precautionary measures to ensure your pieces last longer.
In order to take care of your jewellery follow these simple steps:
- Remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewellery.
- After use, clean jewellery gently with a soft dry cloth to remove skin oils and dust.
- When not in use, store your jewellery separately in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation. Alternatively, store in the pouch bag provided.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other.
- Try to prevent plated rings from knocking into counter tops or rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.